Architects / Designers / Builders
As a custom fabricator, Continental Cut Stone, Inc. can produce your design in limestone. We are only limited to the stone’s abilities and your imagination. As with all things, there is always a way to add value. We have the skill and experience to help our customers achieve the desired look with budget constraints in mind.
With over 30 years of experience, we can work with you during the design phase and offer ways to work within cut stone budget.
DETAILED ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
ALLOW US TO MEET ALL YOUR DESIGN NEEDS
Today, the uses of limestone are numerous.
- panels and architectural features on large commercial buildings
- large and small custom carved pieces
- flooring both interior and exterior; fireplace surrounds
- columns, balustrade, pier caps, finials, pool coping
- chimneys and chimney features
- benches and tables, fountains, niches, water table, banding
Examples of limestone’s versatility.
- The Great Pyramid and its associated complex in Giza, Egypt
- Medieval churches and castles – Europe often constructs with limestone
- In the 19th century, a popular building material in many banks, train stations and other structures
- Expanding into the 20th century with the use as a façade on skyscrapers and in many of national monuments